We’re looking for an experienced IT Technician to support the Head of Operations manage and improve our internal infrastructure and systems to ensure we deliver to our customers. We’re a growing company working at the cutting-edge of various digital technologies in a fast-moving market. You’ll be solving problems, planning improvements to our infrastructure and systems as well as supporting all areas of the company helping us to deliver a wide variety of projects to all our clients. If you love tinkering with IT, getting hands-on with building or fixing hardware and working with the latest tech, get in touch.
- Supporting colleagues (general IT queries in Windows and Mac OS).
- Supporting DevOps management of internal and cloud-based systems.
- Lead the continuous improvement of our IT infrastructure.
- Managing various technology sets for Sales & Marketing.
- Installing, maintaining, upgrading:
- Desktop software applications
- Network cabling, switches and other hardware
- Backup systems
- Phone (VoIP) system
- Working with each department to meet their pipeline improvement needs.
- Manage equipment sourcing and asset management and tracking.
- Software licence control.
- Office 365 experience.
- Microsoft Servers.
- Networking knowledge and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Think you’re up to the challenge? Show us what you can do by sending your CV, portfolio and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org