As a Graphic / UI Designer at Bloc, you will be set creative challenges across a wide variety of digital platforms, allowing you to really use your creative flare to design individual and unique visual experiences. The ideal candidate would have to have an eye for detail, familiar with the Adobe suite of apps such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe XD, whilst also being able to use their unique creativity to bring fresh designs/experiences to each project. They will be working close with the app developers to create tailor made user interfaces and experiences to the client’s requirements within the time constraints given. This position will creatively challenge and develop you as a designer in this rapidly changing digital industry.
- Creating unique, easy to use and visually pleasing user interfaces for a variety of platforms ranging from iPhones, iPads to Virtual Reality devices.
- Work closely with the design lead and team members to deliver projects to time, budget and specification (and where possible exceeding expectations).
- Keep up-to-date with current and emerging techniques, workflows and design trends.
- Continually refine artistic abilities and learn new software packages where relevant.
Skills and requirements:
- Experienced in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Adobe XD).
- Have a good understanding of modern techniques to work fast and efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Continually stays up to date with the latest design trends.
- Work collaboratively with team and company members to create results-driven, team oriented environment.
Think you’re up to the challenge? Show us what you can do by sending your CV, portfolio and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.